Request For Proposal (RFP) for
Fee Accounting Services
Issue Date: April 4, 2018
Due Date: April 27, 2018
The Troy Housing Authority (THA) is accepting proposals from qualified firms to provide Fee Accounting services from July 1, 2018 through December 31, 2020 with two one-year option periods to renew. The selected firm will provide monthly, quarterly, and annual Fee Accounting Services for the following programs:
1. HUD Rental Assistance Demonstration (THA owned) properties with PBV (approximately 1000 Units);
2. Housing Choice Voucher Program (approximately 925 vouchers);
3. Resident Opportunity and Supportive Service Program;
4. Two Low Income Housing Tax Credit Projects – (135 units) containing Section 8 PBV and (100 units) with RAD PBV vouchers.
5. Any other applicable federal, state, or local grant fund programs that become a part of the THA portfolio.
The full RFP is available on our website http://troyhousing.org/ (see link below) or by calling 518-273-3600 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deborah A. Witkowski
Troy Housing Authority
1 Eddy’s Lane
Troy, New York 12180